Friday, September 18, 2015

Seven Writing Links -- Volume 94

Other than some job related issues, it's been a pretty good week.  Last Saturday, I attended the Michigan Writing Workshop, a one day conference run by Chuck Sambuchino.  I had a great time and learned a lot.  Now all I need to do is to put that information to use.



Have a great weekend and enjoy the links.

ChemistKen


Back to Basics: Writing a Novel Synopsis

Does Paid Marketing Work for Authors?

Explore the Layers of Conflict in Your Story

I swear every word of this is true Short, but funny!

TV Series Binge Watching–A Study in Character Development

Prune those branches: Making the hard cuts in editing

How To Write Your Book Sales Description



3 comments:

  1. Television shows have more time to develop characters than movies, and binge watching them really lets you see it in action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great info here, as usual. I'm going to have to stay up all night just to check them all out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great links. Having recently written a synopsis in the past month, I'd have to say that first link is pretty helpful.

    ReplyDelete