Friday, March 13, 2015

Seven Writing Links -- Volume 67

It's Friday, the 13th!  Does that worry any of you?  Or do your writing woes far outweigh anything that could possibly happen to you today?

As you've probably already noticed, there was no Wednesday post.  What can I say?  I was still recovering from my vacation.  Besides, I was too busy celebrating the fact I can now see patches of grass around my house again.

Anyway, have a great weekend and enjoy the links!

ChemistKen


Should We Change Our Blogging Style?

Deepen the World Building and Setting

Protecting Your Copyrights Online

Marketing Your Series: a Plan for a Solid Launch and Sales for Years to Come

Tips When Writing Multiple POV Novels

How to Build Your Platform and Sell More Books with Podcasting

How To Clean Up Your Manuscript Formatting In MS Word

4 comments:

  1. I need to check out that first link.
    Friday the 13th is just another day to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think about this time. Usually I'm looking to what trouble found me. :-)

    Anna from Shout with Emaginette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great links! I'm seeing some grass too, and wondering if I should get the sprinklers going. Sure is warmer than usual. :)

    ReplyDelete