Friday, February 20, 2015

Writing Links -- Volume 64

What can I say?  It's cold out there.  Perfect writing weather, I suppose, except that all this cold makes me want to crawl into bed early at night, which cuts into my writing time.

Stay warm and enjoy the links.

ChemistKen


Start Here: How to Self-Publish Your Book
One of the most comprehensive posts I've seen on the subject.  By Jane Friedman

Should Our Protagonist Be in the First Scene?

Before the Altar of Character

Don’t Show, Don’t Tell

GIVEAWAY OF 15 GREAT GUIDES TO WRITING & MARKETING YOUR BOOK

Pondering the Prologue: Keep it or Kill it?

8 Tips to Outsmart Facebook, Dorothy Parker Style

3 comments:

  1. Yes it is cold! Ironically it will go from teens to the 60's in only two days here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links! Hope you're staying warm this week. Another blast of cold is coming.

    ReplyDelete